The Partial Hospitalization Program or PHP is a popular choice for people who have completed a medical detox or inpatient treatment or don’t require those levels of care.
The fact that you are visiting this page demonstrates that you have made an essential first step in the recovery process: you have decided to get help, or have decided to explore getting help for someone you care about. The problem is that given the high number of treatment options available, it can be challenging to know where to begin. Once you have learned about the levels of care on offer to individuals with substance use issues, you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
One of these levels of care is the partial hospitalization program, sometimes also referred to as “PHP” treatment. A partial hospitalization program like the one at the Addiction Recovery Institute of America gives you an exceedingly high standard of care while also giving you more flexibility than you would have in a residential treatment program or medically supervised detox.
Call NOW for Help with Addiction or Mental Health.
(844) 973 2611
TELEHEALTH TREATMENT OPTIONS
ARIA offers optional telehealth treatment sessions for clients who cannot attend in-person Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Outpatient or individual therapy sessions. Clients can opt to receive all of their treatment as telehealth/remote or utilize this option when weather, illness or anything else prevents them from attending an in-person sessions. Call ARIA for more information on our telehealth treatment options.
WHAT IS A PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAM?
A partial hospitalization program is usually the third step in addiction treatment. For many, medically supervised detox at a drug addiction treatment center is a necessary first step, and this is almost always followed by a residential substance abuse treatment program, both of which we also offer at ARIA. In these programs, clients live on-site where they can be monitored and kept safe and comfortable as they begin their recovery.
In a partial hospitalization program, however, clients go through intensive treatment in our facility while living at home or in a sober living facility. You will spend days in PHP treatment but will return home at night to recover in the comfort of your own home.
Partial hospitalization programs are designed to give you structure and accountability as you heal and learn new coping mechanisms, while also providing the medical care you need. If you suffer from an underlying mental health issue like depression, anxiety, or PTSD that fuels and underpins your substance use problem, PHP treatment may be ideal for you. PHP is one of our most flexible addiction treatment options here at ARIA.
In a partial hospitalization program, you will learn more about your addiction through our educational programming. We believe that learning more about your addiction will help equip you with the tools you need for a successful recovery. You will also receive individual and group therapy aimed at helping you build a foundation on which you can achieve long-term recovery.
If you have already been through a residential treatment program or if you have strong support outside of the facility and access to a home that is safe and substance-free, PHP treatment can be the ideal next step. If you are struggling with stressors and triggers and lack support, it may be wiser to enroll in a residential treatment program before moving to a PHP. Our staff will be happy to talk you through the decision to find the best treatment option for you.
THE BENEFITS OF A PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAM
Numerous benefits come with enrolling in a partial hospitalization program like ARIA’s PHP in Florida. Among these are:
- Living outside of our facility allows you to put the behaviors and routines you have been learning in treatment into practice while you are still receiving a high level of support.
- Our experienced staff will help you identify triggers that you may encounter in your daily life, as well as create healthy coping mechanisms to replace negative ones.
- In many cases, PHP treatment allows you to keep up with responsibilities at home, at work, or in school.
- When relevant, partial hospitalization programs are less costly than residential treatment programs.
- When needed, our partial hospitalization program allows you to reschedule treatment sessions if there is a scheduling conflict.
- PHP treatment allows clients to develop social support networks outside of the facility. Such systems are vital for long-term sobriety, especially after your time in the facility is over. We will help you create these social support networks through our group therapy sessions, where you will meet peers who understand your journey.
This list is, of course, not comprehensive. However, if you feel that a partial hospitalization program might be right for you or for someone you care about, reach out to ARIA for more information.
IS THE ARIA PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you want to know whether the ARIA PHP treatment is right for you, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you want to increase your chances of a successful recovery by continuing your recovery journey in a monitored and supportive environment?
- Do you need to stay in a quiet and controlled facility such as sober living homes to succeed in your recovery journey?
- Are you looking to be surrounded by like-minded peers that will understand and support your recovery journey?
- Are you looking for life-changing addiction treatment options in a program that offers state-of-the-art facilities?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the ARIA PHP treatment is a good fit for you.
LEARN MORE AT ARIA TODAY
At the Addiction Recovery Institute of America, our goal is simple: for every client to find the tools they need for genuine, lasting recovery. In addition to our partial hospitalization program in Florida, we also offer:
- Detox programs
- Residential treatment program
- Intensive outpatient treatment program
- Outpatient treatment program
- First responder addiction treatment program
Reach out to ARIA online or at 844.973.2611 to learn more.