At the Addiction Recovery Institute of America, we understand that every individual struggling with addiction is different. The myth that addiction is simply a question of willpower or that there can be a “one-size-fits-all” approach to treatment is a thing of the past.
This is why, at ARIA, we construct an individualized course of treatment that addresses each of our clients’ unique needs. Their age, the substance or substances to which they are addicted, the severity of that addiction, and their medical and personal histories must be taken into account.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT IS STRUGGLING WITH ADDICTION AND WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAMS ON OFFER AT ARIA, REACH OUT TO US ONLINE TODAY OR CALL US AT
WHAT IS A RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT PROGRAM?
A residential treatment program — sometimes referred to as an inpatient drug treatment rehab program — provides clients with a safe space to begin their recovery with around-the-clock support and supervision.
LEVELS OF TREATMENT CARE
At ARIA, we are proud to offer all of the levels of care to support individuals and their families as they move through recovery. This means that we provide services ranging from medical detox and residential treatment all the way through outpatient care. We also offer comprehensive aftercare for an extra level of support after you have left our care and have begun reintegration into life outside of the center. This includes referrals for sober living.
These levels of care are all designed to happen in sequence. Medical detox, for example, is the first step for many of the residents at ARIA. Detox can be uncomfortable as well as dangerous, and so must be administered by a healthcare professional. From detox, it is most common to move directly into a residential treatment program.
- Medical Detox
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Outpatient treatment program
THE ADVANTAGES OF A RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT PROGRAM
The approach we utilize at our residential treatment center in Florida can serve a wide variety of client needs. It can be a good starting point if you have never tried rehab before, but it can also be particularly beneficial for clients who have been attempting rehab and failed. Among the many advantages of our residential drug addiction treatment program are:
- Comprehensive Approach. The residential nature of the program allows our addiction specialists to offer more comprehensive strategies and a broader range of therapies than an outpatient program can.
- Recovering With Peers. Clients form stronger support networks when they are in the presence of other residents with similar experiences to theirs and similar recovery goals. This sort of system is a massive advantage at every stage of the recovery journey. It is particularly important, however, as one begins to reintegrate into society.
- Fewer Distractions. In a residential treatment program, clients are isolated from the worries, triggers, and stressors of the outside world. This fact allows them to focus on what matters most: their recovery.
- Proven Structure. An inpatient opioid treatment program provides individuals with a disciplined, structured approach to rehab, giving them the tools they need to achieve long-term sobriety.
This list is not exhaustive, of course, but if you feel that you or someone you care about might benefit from a substance abuse treatment program, it is worth reaching out to ARIA.
QUALITY, SUPPORTIVE STAFF
The ARIA staff is composed of individuals who are caring, highly skilled, and committed to providing treatment in a safe, nurturing environment. The inpatient treatment program will teach you how to live with healthy coping skills, including how to strengthen your support system and cope with triggers without using drugs – a skill that can last a lifetime.
Many of our staff members have been through one or more residential treatment programs themselves, so they know what it takes for someone to make progress in recovery. ARIA staff are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, as well as trained instructors who will teach coping skills in groups and one-on-one sessions.
You will be taught how to deal with triggers in order to avoid relapse; you will also develop the skills, knowledge and values necessary for a successful new life. Each patient learns the skills needed to live a drug-free lifestyle. ARIA clients have the opportunity to attend sessions where they socialize with peers, learn more about how addiction affects others, and discuss their feelings and emotions in an adult-to-adult manner.
TREATMENTS AVAILABLE AT A RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT PROGRAM
ARIA offers a range of evidence-based treatments in our programs. This includes:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- EDMR therapy
- Experiential therapy program
CONTACT ARIA TODAY
A residential treatment program isn’t for everyone. No program is. This is, in part, why at the Addiction Recovery Institute of America, we offer every level of care and make sure to customize treatment to meet each individual’s needs.
Medical detox and residential treatment are, however, an excellent place to start for most people battling substance use problems. To find out more about the programs offered at ARIA, contact us online today or call us at 844.973.2611.