Your recovery journey starts here
At the Addiction Recovery Institute of America, we recognize that women face issues in addiction and alcoholism that are unique. We also realize that it’s difficult and sometimes impossible to deal with the trauma caused by men if men are a part of the recovery process. As a result, we employ female counselors to work with you as part of your rehab. They know full well the issues that female patients must address to sustain long-term recovery, especially those that go hand-in-hand with addiction to alcohol and drugs.
It’s important to remember that drug addiction or alcoholism doesn’t appear overnight. It often results from life events, traumatic experiences, and environmental factors that make up who we are. While abstinence may remove the substances, it doesn’t address those issues. That’s where the rehab programs and therapies offered at ARIA can make a difference.
Our Women’s Rehab Program
Detox is usually the first stage of the process for most people in rehab at ARIA. During detox, you work in stepping down from drug addiction or alcohol abuse under the supervision of your doctors. Following detox, our women’s rehab program progresses into counseling. Therapy can help people understand the circumstances that got them to this point and the tools they need to cope better in the future. Finally, our women’s rehab programs include aftercare resources.
These resources can help women lower the risk of relapse once they leave treatment. Our focus is on helping you rebuild and restore your life to one of promise built around sobriety. We do this by offering a full range of treatment-related support and services.
In helping women recover from the impact of trauma in their lives, we utilize an integrated approach to treatment based on theory, research, and clinical experience. Our addiction therapy treatment programs include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
Our women’s rehab program provides support for drug abuse, co-occurring disorders, and behavioral addictions. We offer alcohol abuse and substance abuse treatment programs, including:
- Alcohol addiction treatment program
- Benzo addiction treatment program
- Cocaine addiction treatment program
- Heroin addiction treatment program
- Meth addiction treatment program
- Opiate addiction treatment program
- Opioid addiction treatment program
- Prescription drug treatment program
Benefits of a Women’s Rehab Program
Rehab programs are challenging for anyone. The team at ARIA understands the unique considerations of gender-specific treatment. Sometimes it’s more effective to allow clients to focus on their own gender-specific needs via gender-specific rehab. For women, this can include:
- Focus on what matters – Maintaining a segregated group means counselors can specialize in the most important issues to women.
- A safe environment – Many women become addicted after male partner violence or sexual assault. Generally, being among other women eases that strain.
- Gaining mentors and advocates – Evidence shows that peer support is a key factor in treatment success.
- More inclusiveness – A women’s rehab program is generally more accepting of other sexual orientations or transgender individuals.
- Smoother dynamics – Women’s rehab removes the inevitable tensions between men and women from the room.
We Are a Community at ARIA
At ARIA, our goal is not only to deal with past trauma but to enhance the quality of the day-to-day experience for women. Our women’s rehab program is centered on providing freedom from destructive thoughts, actions, and self-sabotage that stem from trauma, substance abuse, and mental health issues. We work with our clients to tailor the program to meet their needs. Also, we understand that creating a safe space in rehab lays the foundation for your recovery. Each woman is honored and respected in a close-knit group of individuals committed to truly exploring their recovery.
Receive Compassionate Care in Our Women’s Rehab Program
Don’t let substance abuse rule your life. At the Addiction Recovery Institute of America, we follow an integrated care model focusing on individualized clinical care. We utilize the latest research-supported clinical rehabilitation modalities to ensure sustained recovery while addressing clinical issues in a simultaneous and integrated fashion.
At ARIA, we offer many different ways to receive treatment, depending on what works best for you. You have options when it comes to your rehab, such as:
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- First responder addiction treatment
- Trauma-related addiction
- Nutritional support services