Why choose rehab
For those struggling with alcohol use disorder, getting sober can be difficult to imagine and scary to contemplate. Alcohol is the most abused substance in the world. Both today and throughout all human history, an untold and uncounted millions of people’s lives have been deformed by alcohol use disorder. But the benefits of getting sober far outweigh the costs. Rehab in Florida can be a lifeline for anyone looking to regain control of their life and embrace a new life in recovery. Rehab can give anyone a path back to the life that they deserve. It’s the best way to get sober and the only way to do it safely.
At ARIA (Addiction Recovery Institute of America), our inpatient facility for rehab in Florida is always open to change lives and help anyone struggling with addiction. No matter where they are on their recovery journey. But for anyone dealing with alcohol use disorder who isn’t sure whether or not rehab is worth it, here are a few ways that our rehab facility in Florida can help you get sober and stay sober.
Immediate Benefits of Rehab in Florida
- Medical Supervision: Our inpatient rehab facility at ARIA provides medical supervision during the detoxification process. After you’re admitted, you’ll be screened and checked by our medical staff and then admitted to our detox facility. This ensures that individuals safely withdraw from alcohol, minimizing the risk of severe withdrawal symptoms and complications. Without medical supervision, withdrawal can be difficult and dangerous. Medical supervision and medicated intervention can help manage the worst of the cravings, when they arise.
- Structured Environment: Rehab in Florida offers a structured and controlled environment that helps individuals break their patterns of alcohol abuse. In our inpatient facility, anyone can reduce access to alcohol and temptations to drink. In this new environment, our patients can build new patterns and create new, sober lives.
- Professional Support: Rehab programs like ours at ARIA include access to trained addiction counselors, therapists, and medical professionals. These experts can provide personalized treatment plans and therapies to address the physical and psychological aspects of addiction.
- Therapy and Counseling: Our rehab center in Aria offers a variety of therapeutic interventions, such as individual counseling, group therapy, family therapy, and cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). These therapies help individuals explore the underlying causes of their addiction, develop coping strategies, and build healthy behaviors.
- Peer Support: Group therapy sessions in rehab provide an opportunity for individuals to connect with others who are facing similar challenges. This peer support can be incredibly motivating and reassuring.
- Education: Rehab programs often include educational sessions on addiction, relapse prevention, and life skills. These help individuals gain a better understanding of their condition and equip them with tools to avoid relapse.
- Holistic Approaches: Our rehab facility in Florida offers holistic therapies, such as yoga, meditation, art therapy, and mindfulness exercises. These can complement traditional treatments and promote overall well-being. More importantly, because we offer rehab in Florida, many of our holistic therapies can be offered outdoors, to get full daily doses of sunshine.
- Accountability: Our rehab program asks individuals to adhere to a structured schedule and rules. By grounding our patients in a routine, schedule, and a sense of self-discipline, we believe that we prepare our patients for better lives in recovery when they leave our facility. This accountability can help individuals stay committed to their recovery goals.
Long term benefits
- Relapse Prevention: Our rehab program focuses on teaching our patients strategies to prevent relapse and cope with triggers and cravings effectively. At ARIA, we understand that we cannot snap our fingers and eliminate all temptations. But we can prepare our patients for the roadblocks they’ll encounter. At ARIA, we teach all of our patients techniques they can use to avoid setbacks. Cravings will intensify, but with treatment and care, we believe anyone can be prepared to resist them.
- Long-Term Recovery Planning: After completing rehab, our patients will have an opportunity to receive assistance in developing a personalized aftercare plan. This plan may include ongoing therapy, support group attendance (e.g., Alcoholics Anonymous), and strategies for maintaining sobriety.
- Improved Health: Sobriety leads to improved physical and mental health. Recovery can reduce the risk of critical health issues. Issues associated with alcohol abuse, such as liver disease, cardiovascular problems, and mental health disorders can be mitigated with treatment.
- Rebuilding Relationships: Rehab in Florida can help individuals mend relationships with loved ones that may have been strained due to alcohol addiction. Family matters, and we believe that helping to heal family ties can heal ones’ mind, body, and soul.
- Legal and Financial Stability: Overcoming alcohol addiction can lead to better legal and financial outcomes, as addiction often leads to legal troubles and financial strain.
- Enhanced Quality of Life: Ultimately, by choosing to get rehab near me, anyone can improve their overall quality of life. Rehab can help free those afflicted them from the burden of addiction. When sober, rehab can guide them to pursue their personal goals and interests.
Your next step
For many people struggling with alcohol addiction, rehab is a crucial step on the path to recovery. We at ARIA believe that everyone deserves a path to a better life with sobriety and recovery. If you’re in Florida, and you’re looking for rehab near me, please consider taking the time to reach out at (844) 973-2611 for a free consultation to change your life.
At the Addiction Recovery Institute of America, our addiction specialists provide expert care for individuals who are struggling with substance use disorders. Our goal is simple: to provide each of our clients with the tools they need to achieve long-term recovery. When you enroll in any one of the programs at ARIA, you are committing to sobriety. We are dedicated to our patients’ betterment by designing individualized substance abuse treatment programs that serve each of our client’s individual needs. To get in contact, Call us at (844) 973 2611 or head over to our Contact Us page. Fill out our information form today and our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.